If you missed our live demo of the latest major new release of AuthorBridge – version 2.0, a web authoring tool for SMEs that has been developed in close co-operation with the central ID tools team at IBM – you can access the recording here (registration required).
AuthorBridge provides high levels of user guidance for SMEs with no knowledge of DITA or XML, and through its unique architecture, it delivers a free-flowing ‘Word-like’ authoring experience, not constrained by the structures of conventional XML editors.
AuthorBridge v2.0 features
- A new beautifully designed user interface
- Improved CALS table handling
- Advanced copy & paste support
- New review comments feature
- Pricing from just US$100 per user, per annum