Stilo is pleased to announce that our local partner in Japan, InfoParse, Inc, will exhibit and present AuthorBridge—Stilo’s simple web-based, walk-up and use DITA authoring tool, designed for SMEs and occasional content contributors who have no knowledge of DITA or its complexities—at the Japan Technical Communicators Association (JTCA) Symposium in Kyoto, Japan, which takes place October 5 to 7, 2016.
AuthorBridge delivers a Guided + Fluid authoring experience for the SME, it provides:
- Guidance text in the user interface for creating a new topic
- User interface controls that provide hover help and/or tool tips
- Non-intrusive, in-line textual guidance for the high-level parts of the topic body
- A visual guidance panel, specially adapted for each document type
- A totally customizable authoring environment
As a result, content creation is easy and efficient. The SME is unencumbered by the authoring tool, and provided with an intuitive and free-flowing authoring experience.
InfoParse’s presentation “Easy ‘n Fluid DITA Solution”, which presents the AuthorBridge DITA authoring tool, will be presented on October 6 at 10am. Additionally, there will be demonstrations at the InfoParse booth.
If you are attending the symposium in Japan, please stop by and say hello to our partner InfoParse after the talk and at the booth.