Whether you are creating an online technical catalogue, building a new customer service portal, aggregating content for dynamic publishing purposes or developing other innovative web-based applications, Stilo can help you rapidly automate the delivery of content in XML format.
- Webinar | Publish relevant, searchable content to the web in minutes using FrameMaker and Word with no CCMS required
- Stilo DITA Knowledge Series – 2014 review of the year
- Webinar: Lightweight DITA and the content management ecosystem, Michael Priestley IBM
- Convert unstructured FrameMaker to DITA using Stilo Migrate | webinar recording
- Webinar: AuthorBridge | extending the use of DITA across the enterprise