Whether you are creating an online technical catalogue, building a new customer service portal, aggregating content for dynamic publishing purposes or developing other innovative web-based applications, Stilo can help you rapidly automate the delivery of content in XML format.
- Article: What’s in a DITA file?
- Converting legacy content to DITA. It’s not rocket science! Pam Noreault, ACI Worldwide
- We’re recruiting! Software Developer, Ottawa, Canada
- Critical conversion without fear – Nicholas Lences, Schlumberger
- WEBINAR Stilo DITA Knowledge Series: Automating conversion of content from MS Word to DITA
- WEBINAR Managing reusable content in the product-development life cycle, Dr. JoAnn Hackos, Comtech/CIDM
- CMS/DITA North America 2014 – April 28-30, Seattle, Washington
- STC Summit 2014 – May 18-20, Phoenix, AZ
- Congility 2014 – June 19-20, Gatwick, UK
- LavaCon 2014, October 13-15, Portland, Oregon