Whether you are creating an online technical catalogue, building a new customer service portal, aggregating content for dynamic publishing purposes or developing other innovative web-based applications, Stilo can help you rapidly automate the delivery of content in XML format.
- We’re recruiting! UI / UX Designer & Web Developer, Ottawa, Canada
- Webinar: Want better customer experience? Try DITA. Patrick Bosek, easyDITA
- Webinar: A DITA Quick Start Program, Joe Gollner, Gnostyx Research Inc.
- Webinar: Managing reusable content in the product-development life cycle, Dr. JoAnn Hackos
- 7 reasons to consider using the DITA Learning and Training support – Amber Swope, DITA Strategies
- Introducing AuthorBridge: Extending the use of DITA across the enterprise
- LavaCon 2014, October 13-15, Portland, Oregon
- Lightweight DITA and the content management ecosystem – Michael Priestley, IBM
- tcworld 2014 – November 11-13, Stuttgart, Germany
- CMS/DITA Europe 2014 – November 18-19, Munich, Germany