Whether you are creating an online technical catalogue, building a new customer service portal, aggregating content for dynamic publishing purposes or developing other innovative web-based applications, Stilo can help you rapidly automate the delivery of content in XML format.
- Stilo announces availability of OmniMark version 10.1.1
- Stilo unaudited interim results for six months ended 30 June 2014
- Webinar: 7 reasons to consider using the DITA Learning and Training support. Amber Swope, DITA Strategies
- Do you require OmniMark development services?
- Article: DITA and minimalism
- Webinar: Want better customer experience? Try DITA. Patrick Bosek, easyDITA
- Convert unstructured FrameMaker to DITA and XML using Migrate
- LavaCon 2014, October 13-15, Portland, Oregon
- Lightweight DITA and the content management ecosystem – Michael Priestley, IBM
- tcworld 2014 – November 11-13, Stuttgart, Germany
- CMS/DITA Europe 2014 – November 18-19, Munich, Germany
- AuthorBridge: low-cost, browser-based DITA authoring